Key-Bak Ratch-It Key Holder Reel with Split Ring, Belt Clip, Black
Same Day Dispatch if in stock.
In stock items ordered before 4pm, can be dispatched same business day. Look for the 'Same Day Dispatch' badge.
- The Ratch-It Locking Belt Clip Keychain conveniently locks the reel in 5 inch (127mm) intervals, making this a popular reel to secure machinery keys or small tools.
- Built-in ratchet locking mechanism that locks in 5 inch (127mm) intervals
- Made in the USA
|Same Day Dispatch||No|
|End Fitting||Split Ring|
|End Attachment Type||Belt Clip|
The Ratch-It Locking Belt Clip Keychain conveniently locks the reel in 5” (127mm) intervals, making this a popular reel to secure machinery keys or small tools. Built in the USA, the Ratch-It has a strong molded black polycarbonate case and a retractable cord made with DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber. Attach your keys or small tools to the split ring and secure the clip to your belt. When you need your keys just pull them out and the reel will automatically lock. When you're done, give the reel a small tug and let it go, the built-in tether retracts back into place until you need your keys again again. When you need use your keys a lot and don't want tension on them while you're using them, then the Ratch-It is a great option for you.
- Made in the USA and proven to last more than 1-million pulls
- Heavy Duty 48" (1219.2mm) Kevlar cord with an 8-10oz (0.23-0.28kg) retraction force, which can hold 15 standard keys
- Protected by a 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Built-in ratchet locking mechanism that locks in 5" (127mm) intervals
- Stainless Steel Spring in a 2" (50.8mm) diameter durable polycarbonate housing
- Steel belt clip conveniently clips onto work belts, bags or purses